Info

My Tips Cantik.Com





It’ summer summary: imperial kitchen, cilandak mall, Sampe akhirnya, tadi setelah keliling jakarta & terdampar di mall cilandak. nemuin resto yang keliatannya simple, bersih & belum pernah gue coba sebelumnya.

Shine starr, Hola. skincare review time!!! after almost 2 month i’m trying this product, i feel like this product really good. especially if you have a skin problem like oily.

Oputcakra: review catering mardika, Based on request, aku mau share nih tentang pengalaman aku pakai catering mardika waktu akad+resepsi dirumah, memang sih udah banyak yang bilang kalo.




Posted on August 17, 2010 by Harumi


Step-steps sulam alis… (durasi pengerjaan 1 jam 30 menit – 2 jam)


one of my favorite body part are my lips i ve been obsessed with ...


Here’s some of my looks wearing RED lipstick.. It always excite me ...


”My







Posted on August 17, 2010 by HarumiStep-steps sulam alis… (durasi pengerjaan 1 jam 30 menit – 2 jam)One of my favorite body part are my lips i ve been obsessed with …Here’s some of my looks wearing RED lipstick.. It always excite me …





Terima Kasih Sudah Berkomentar